A celebration of the changing seasons, good food, and community
The days’ events:
- 10am: Land in Common’s Annual General Membership Meeting
- 1pm: Potluck lunch & cider pressing
- 3pm: Community garlic planting
- 7pm: Campfire and house concert! with Alisa Amadour and Cricket Blue (suggested donation, $10-20; nobody turned away for lack of funds).
* Bring a POTLUCK dish that reminds you of the season!
* If you have APPLES to share, bring ’em!
* And don’t forget your carving PUMPKINS and your FRIENDS!
“Whether starting a recipe or a revolution, always begin with garlic”– Steve Burke